Want to create 4 monitors at different parts of the room that show different things at the same time.

misashi

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014
Hi and thanks before hand for answering my questions!

What I'm looking for is a setup that can utilize 4 monitors (42 in) at different parts of a room that can show different videos/images that run at the same time.

Instead of using drag and drop windows. I am looking for a setup whereby I can control the 4 screens from one terminal.

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to what programs I should utilize as well as the build, what kind of GPUS etc?

kanewolf

Titan
What if each monitor had a dedicated controller mounted to it? Something like a Zotac or Intel NUC? This is basically what is done with digital signage. The benefit of this configuration is that just network cable is required to connect each node, or they might be WIFI connected.

What type of media do you want to run on the monitors? Is there a specific display program required?

misashi

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014

To be honest I am out of my depth. All I can tell you is that I will need to connect 4 40in lcds located around a room, and I would like them to be able to show different things, akin to running a dual monitor setup. I don't know what kind of computer I would require though, or the kind of programs installed to have that kind of setup

TRENDING THREADS