Nov 1, 2019
Hi, my name is Jamaal

I have the current following specifications:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz not overclocked

16GB ram ddr3 1600mhz dont think its overclocked

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti not overclocked

Motherboard: Intel DQ77MK LGA1155

Windows 10 Pro Activated

Now i want these overclocked so i get the best preformance out of my pc.

Can you guys help me please. Thank you!

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
Hi Jamaal
the CPU is locked, no overclock, the memory controller is likewise locked (its on the CPU). the intel CPU's that can be overclocked end with the character k. the 3770k can do what you want the 3770 cannot.
the GPU may be overclockable via the software that the card maker provides.

Reactions: JamaalAhmed
Nov 1, 2019
Hi Jamaal
the CPU is locked, no overclock, the memory controller is likewise locked (its on the CPU). the intel CPU's that can be overclocked end with the character k. the 3770k can do what you want the 3770 cannot.
the GPU may be overclockable via the software that the card maker provides.
Hi thanks for your reply. I understand that nothing else is overclockable correct apart from my GPU as i have overclocked perfectly. Is there anything else i need to do to get the most out of my preformance thank you!

Nov 1, 2019
do you have an SSD? as it is it looks like a HDD would be the weakest link in your chain.
balance is the key. GPU and CPU seem fairly balanced.
I do NOT have a SSD. Im thinking of getting one. Do they depend on whats the best for best preformance for gaming or is every SSD standard. Thank you.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
the only benefit an SSD will bring to gaming is faster load times.
games on it can load up to 5 times faster (SATA SSD) level loads will be faster too, not just games, windows, software, anything on the SSD will show increased access times.

killing floor2 on my system takes 3.5 minutes to load off of a WD black 1TB. takes 50 seconds on my low end A400 SSD.