Want to review CPUs? Writers Wanted!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Come on guys, I bugged Ninja until he entered the contest and then you guys give him an 8 point lead over the Captain? What do I have to do to get your votes (and don't answer write a good entry... :evil: )

What do you want?

Weekend with my STD-ridden girlfriend?

My entire 600GB pr0n collection?

What???

Vote for the Captain!

(Actually vote for Ninja too and anyone else who strikes your fancy!) :lol:
That's an oxy-moron. :D More like 600 terabytes. :oops:

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
That's an oxy-moron. :D More like 600 terabytes. :oops:

Ssssh, Tanker! I didn't want to cough up all of it!

Come on, Tanker, don't devalue your own writing talents! You're insightful, technically-savvy, intelligent and an example to hosers everywhere! Write an entry! You won't regret it! I'll vote for you. I might only give you the lowest grade possible, but I'll vote! :lol:

djplanet

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
I need more votes... more votes!! Support your local Ninja 203.

You owe me, Ninja. My 10 inflated your score 3%. :twisted: Seriously, you're an excellent reviewer and writer. Sometimes your prose is a little playful, but I can forgive that. Just don't neglect DaBlog when you win. 8)

G

Guys... I just did entered my review for my Dell XPSGen2 that I did when I applied for a local job here in Canada. Let me know what ya think. Its a little old so I might submit another review thats newer.

User name there is thecompukid