Question Want to sell my one year old used PC parts (absolutely in good working condition)

Sep 12, 2021
Hi Guys This is Sudip here from India, west Bengal. I have recently upgraded my PC to Ryzen from Intel and want to sell few of my one ear old PC parts, those are B365m Aorus elite MOBO, i5 9400f processer and 8X2 corsair RAM, can any one please help me with this? I am not able to find any suitable option online to sell those and get a quote. If anyone could please help me or redirect me to correct thread if I am in a wrong place.... Thanks in advance.

4745454b

Titan
We have a For Sale forum here. I could move this thread into that forum but you fail to meet the rules for it. Being in India is also a probably as most people here are from other countries. So unless you are doing international shipping that's not going to work.

I suggest you sell them on whatever people use in India. Here in the USA we have things like Craig's list, Facebook market place, ebay, etc. I'm not familiar with what sites you have in India.

Reactions: sdmalakar
Sep 12, 2021
We have a For Sale forum here. I could move this thread into that forum but you fail to meet the rules for it. Being in India is also a probably as most people here are from other countries. So unless you are doing international shipping that's not going to work.

I suggest you sell them on whatever people use in India. Here in the USA we have things like Craig's list, Facebook market place, ebay, etc. I'm not familiar with what sites you have in India.
I understand....thank you for your time to reply me..