[SOLVED] Want to upgrade GeForce GTX 750 Ti; ~$200 Budget.

May 20, 2020
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Within the next few weeks.

BUDGET RANGE: I would like to be under $200; Willing to spend more if it means more 'future-proof

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming: Would like to play CoD: Warzone & Divinity Original Sin 2. I also use my computer to play D&D using Tabletop Simulator while on Hangouts for Video Chat.

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti & Corsair Builder 430 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (willing to upgrade that as well, if needed)

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS:
MoBo: ASUS Prime B450M-A
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G w/ Radeon Vega Graphics
Ram: 13.9GB available
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Amazon or Newegg

PARTS PREFERENCES: N/A

OVERCLOCKING:
Still new to building Computers. So maybe. SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Don't know much about this.

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: This is one card (MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti) I was looking at but I am having a hard time figuring out if it will work for me or if I am going to bottleneck it's performance somewhere else.

Solution
The 1050 Ti you linked is way overpriced, you can get a 1650 Super for that price now, which will perform better.
I'd suggest either a 1650 Super or 1660, and try to upgrade the PSU to something a bit higher quality down the line, like corsair CX, bequiet System Power (U)9 9 (same wattage is fine).
The 1050 Ti you linked is way overpriced, you can get a 1650 Super for that price now, which will perform better.
I'd suggest either a 1650 Super or 1660, and try to upgrade the PSU to something a bit higher quality down the line, like corsair CX, bequiet System Power (U)9 9 (same wattage is fine).

Solution