Question want to upgrade my pc but dont know what i should upgrade ?

Nov 5, 2019
I need help in upgrading my gaming pc so i can play more of the newer games but dont know enough about what to get
i have :
gpu : gtx 1070 8gb vram
cpu: Intel core i5-6600K 3.50ghz
32 gb Ram

Nov 5, 2019
PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor | €385.00 @ Amazon Deutschland
CPU Cooler | NZXT Kraken X72 Liquid CPU Cooler | €198.58 @ Amazon Deutschland
Motherboard | Asus PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard | €167.24 @ Amazon Deutschland
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | €750.82
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-05 13:38 CET+0100 |
danke ich werde dann mal schauen ob ich villeicht damit was anfange. super :)

Irisena

Commendable
Oct 1, 2019
to be honest, if you "don't know what to upgrade", that means you are pretty happy with your system already. I am using the same 6600k and 1070 config as yours, and able to play anything on ultra with 60fps on 1080p nowadays. It's still a good system overall if what you aim for is 1080p 60fps.

If you really want to upgrade though, I would highly suggest to wait for next year. intel 10th gen, nvidia ampere, and AMD Ryzen 4000 is scheduled to release 1h next year. those would be a major boost as nvidia is moving to 7nm EUV process, intel is finally here with ice lake architecture and more core counts, and who knows what AMD have in their sleeves.

So yeah, waiting for 2020 is more than worth it in my opinion. just be careful that Nvidia may pull out the SUPER bullshit again though.

Nov 5, 2019
to be honest, if you "don't know what to upgrade", that means you are pretty happy with your system already. I am using the same 6600k and 1070 config as yours, and able to play anything on ultra with 60fps on 1080p nowadays. It's still a good system overall if what you aim for is 1080p 60fps.

If you really want to upgrade though, I would highly suggest to wait for next year. intel 10th gen, nvidia ampere, and AMD Ryzen 4000 is scheduled to release 1h next year. those would be a major boost as nvidia is moving to 7nm EUV process, intel is finally here with ice lake architecture and more core counts, and who knows what AMD have in their sleeves.

So yeah, waiting for 2020 is more than worth it in my opinion. just be careful that Nvidia may pull out the SUPER bullshit again though.
ok then this means my pc has a problem because i have fps problems in every game, so the specs arent the problem :( i have to find out what the issue is

I think you have a relatively well balanced system now with a 6600K and a GTX1070.
What is the make/model of your motherboard?
With the right motherboard and a good cooler, there is some 30% more cpu power available by overclocking.

If budget is not an issue, I think the best gaming processor available today is the i7-9700K and a z390 motherboard.
For graphics, a balanced gamer will budget about 2x the cost of the processor for the graphics card.

If your performance has deteriorated over time, you need to find out why.
What has changed??
Perhaps you have a virus or malware.
Perhaps you are thermal throttling.

Irisena

Commendable
Oct 1, 2019
ok then this means my pc has a problem because i have fps problems in every game, so the specs arent the problem :( i have to find out what the issue is
can you elaborate on what "fps problem"? Is it stuttering or low fps overall? did it happen in one game or all game? just try to describe it in detail, maybe people in this forum can help.