Ram
Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 1600MHz 8GB

PSU
Corsair VS650, 650W PSU

Storage
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" SSD

Storage 2
WD Desktop Blue 1TB 3.5"

I can play all my games atm, i just want to be able to play them on a higher quality, ei. Doom, BF1 etc. The only thing that comes to mind is getting 16GB of ram, but i am limited to DDR4.

If i swap some components, im afraid ill get some bottlenecks in my setup.

Thanks in advance !

Solution
I would keep your current platform. Intel 4th gen core CPUs are still very good. You could move up to a 4790k. It wont help you in all games, but the extra threads will make a difference in CPU heavy games. 8gb of RAM is really the minimum these days, so adding 8gb will help in games as well.

Here is Tom's GPU Hierarchy, they say a good rule of thumb is when upgrading GPUs to move up 3 tiers. So I would look at a 1080 or higher if you want to move up in GPU.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html

Additionally, Corsair makes some good PSUs, but the VS model is at the bottom of their product stack. I would suggest a quality PSU from EVGA or Seasonic. The focus goal series from Seasoinc are very good and...
I would keep your current platform. Intel 4th gen core CPUs are still very good. You could move up to a 4790k. It wont help you in all games, but the extra threads will make a difference in CPU heavy games. 8gb of RAM is really the minimum these days, so adding 8gb will help in games as well.

Here is Tom's GPU Hierarchy, they say a good rule of thumb is when upgrading GPUs to move up 3 tiers. So I would look at a 1080 or higher if you want to move up in GPU.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html

Additionally, Corsair makes some good PSUs, but the VS model is at the bottom of their product stack. I would suggest a quality PSU from EVGA or Seasonic. The focus goal series from Seasoinc are very good and priced well.

Solution
Apr 27, 2018

Thanks man !