Question Want to use ssd+hdd

Jul 27, 2021
I have lenovo v145-15ast . it has slot for optical drive but only plastic part is there ,no optical drive. I want to add ssd and use both ssd and hdd, but since it has no optical drive the optical drive board is also absent. I am from India and there is no online seller who sales the board( part no -5C50R34463)
So my question is can I use optical drive board from another laptop (because the end cable looks similar) or from where can I order specific part in India.

I have lenovo v145-15ast . it has slot for optical drive but only plastic part is there ,no optical drive. I want to add ssd and use both ssd and hdd, but since it has no optical drive the optical drive board is also absent. I am from India and there is no online seller who sales the board( part no -5C50R34463)
So my question is can I use optical drive board from another laptop (because the end cable looks similar) or from where can I order specific part in India.
Replacing the motherboard = Replacing the whole machine, everything seems similiar, except its a different machine.
Yes you could replace the motherboard with the same one but includes optical drive port, and make sure the laptop optical drive bay cover could be removed.

Jul 27, 2021
I am not talking about the replacing motherboard. The optical drive isn't included in my laptop so the part which require to connect the optical drive with motherboard (called as optical drive switch board ) is also absent