wanted: "cheap" cherry red keyboard

LeipeMeuteleider

Honorable
Mar 10, 2015
I unfortunately was unable to find a category for keyboards, so I just put it in this one.

I am looking for a new cherry red mechanical gaming keyboard. it must be under a hundred dollars and have a numpad and everything. preferably one with a wristrest, although it is it is not necessary.

I hope you can help me out!

Solution
I would highly suggest the Razer Blackwidow mechanical ultimate. For the some extra $30~ it is one of the best gaming keyboards i have ever experienced, (there is also a cheaper version of the keyboard for $80~ but has no backlighting) It is super durable and has lasted me a total of 2 years so far, with no problems with breaking keys, leds ETC. Plus you get the amazing software from razer which is super easy to use and really handy. It gives you the ability to change ever single keys function, make custom macros, adjust the LED settings, and even gives you a total keystroke count and heatmap of your keyboard.

Yakrov

Reputable
May 30, 2014
I would highly suggest the Razer Blackwidow mechanical ultimate. For the some extra $30~ it is one of the best gaming keyboards i have ever experienced, (there is also a cheaper version of the keyboard for $80~ but has no backlighting) It is super durable and has lasted me a total of 2 years so far, with no problems with breaking keys, leds ETC. Plus you get the amazing software from razer which is super easy to use and really handy. It gives you the ability to change ever single keys function, make custom macros, adjust the LED settings, and even gives you a total keystroke count and heatmap of your keyboard.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS