WANTED: Coin Door Assembly

sid

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I need a Coin Door from an arcade game for an art project. Something
like this:

http://www.gci-net.com/users/e/ekemp/arcade/coin_door.JPG

I'm building a "Pole Position" themed scooter (from a 1985 Vespa T5)
and this will be embedded into the glovebox. I'll want to wire the
lights so they work (12V is grand right?) and I'd like to be able to
push the coin returns, but other than that, nothing needs to perform.

Can someone help me with a source? I'm in Boston.

SiD

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

ebay is always a good source for me

make sure you pay for insurance