WANTED. free or cheap in NJ/NYC/PA- doomed midway cabinet

looking for a midway cabinet... ms pac, pac, rally x, glaxian, galaga.. that
style cabinet that i can clean up and restore.
anyone have one they're looking to unload or trash.

just looking for the wood so i don't have to build one from scratch. i'll
bondo, etc. (no severe water damage though or mold please)
really don't feel like building one. rather just fix and paint one.

i'd consider a few bucks extra if it had a CP that wasn't completely shot.
i'll drive out to pick it up after Apr 1st - maybe 150 miles from 07737 max.

this isn't a rush request but let me know.

thanks all.
k.

forgot to mention...
i have a cinematronics world series boardset, marquee, CP and manual i'd be
happy to trade. also have a decent gorf marquee.

k.