WANTED Indiana Jones Cabinet Decals

I know , i know it's like Indy looking for the holy grail...

Hoping for either:

A: Someone who just bought a nice unfaded IJ and doesn't need decals
anymore or

B. Someone that does restorations has a set and will either sell or
trade them or will let me ship my game to them to pay them to put them
on.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Dan

sullyshark at hotmail dot com

check out......

www.classicarcadegrafix.com
they have some, not sure of the quality though.

Jer

Thanks Jer, but do a search on them and you'll see what RGP ers have to
say about their quality.

Stevem

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2004

Wrong company, these guys supposedly do nice work. The other company
was Arcadegrafix not ClassicArcadeGrafix

Check the old Arcadegrafix site

http://www.arcadegrafix.net/

Steve

PinballShark wrote:
> Thanks Jer, but do a search on them and you'll see what RGP ers have to
> say about their quality.

This place does GREAT work. I recently recieved a great order of one of
their marquees from them.
www.classicarcadegrafix.com