<Obtained> Wanted. Late 90's Motherboard/CPU/RAM bundle that is working. Motherboard MUST have on board ISA slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2021
Hi all

I am toying and playing with trying to back up an old PC from days gone by. I am looking for a working Motherboard/CPU/Ram bundle. Motherboard MUST MUST MUST have at least one of the old ISA slots.

popatim

Titan
"back up" as in backup the data from old drives?
You might not need to go to that extreme, there are several decent USB IDE drive adapters and software that can recreate any raids that there might have been (after imaging all the disks)

but I'll look thru what i have left of my old stuff and see.

ragnarok0274

Proper
Sep 12, 2020
I have a Socket 3 board with 3 PCI slots and 3 ISA slots.
It's an AT board (not compatible with ATX) and I don't have the power supply, but I do have a CPU and RAM.
Does that work for you or no?

MonsterMaxx

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2015
I have literally hundreds of pounds of stuff like this. PM me and I can definitely help you out. I'm looking at one right now that's probably perfect for your application.

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Max

We've been moving house, (hence the lack of activity from me). I am sorted out now. I ended up buying this off Ebay, ironically paying more money now than the stuff was worth when it was new back in the late 80's. Thank you so much for your offer.

Reactions: ragnarok0274
Status
Not open for further replies.