Wanted: Low cost cab in Dayton/columbus/Cincy Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS

Hey,
I'm looking to get an empty/ or busted Cab for a mame project. I'm on a
tight budget. The wife is already beating me over the head with regards to
the space it will take. Any help out there?
-d

Tight budget - Mame - Are those synonymous together? why not make a
bartop? What are you planning to put in it? You would be really
surprised about the nickel and dimes you will spend on putting one
together. What is your timeframe to build? I may have an extra cab -
an old GORF empty cab in Cincy.

DS

I have all the other equipment. That is, the pc, monitor, mame, roms, fans,
and sound system. I lack the I-pack or keyboard hack and the
controllers/buttons---this is dependant on the cab that I can find.

--damion