WANTED: Super Magic Drive, though I'm intrested in any Gen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,
I'm looking for a megadrive/genesis rom copier device known as the
"super magic drive", though please contact me if you have a device with
similar capabilities (like a Mega Disk Interceptor) but PC Link
capability is why I'm most intrested in the SMD. Please contact me with
how much you want for it (I have a budget of about $100, which seems to
be the kind of price these things are trading at now). Please note that
I live in the UK.
Thanks in advance,
James Hansen

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Forgot to mention contact me at:
jameshansen14 *AT* hotmail.com
or
webmaster *AT* jameshansen.com