wanted USB WiFi adapter

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I wonder if any of you networking bods will have one of BT,s usb networking
wifi adapters.
It is BT Voyager 1010
BT Shop is out of stock and do not reply to me.

I would be happy to pay for one if avail new, used, whatever.
The other ones that are compatible are

Belkin FDF6050
SMC 2662W-AR
Compex iWave port WLU11A
Inventel PQP WU221P-X
D-Link DWL-120
Netgear MA101 USB Class id 864/4102/100

No others will do.
I just bought a new DWL 120+ and it is not acceptable.

It is for my new Netgem Iplayer

Semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

Dave Stockley

www.g4elp.com

Lakeuk

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

Don't know if it's compatible but ebuyer.com sell a usb wifi adaptor for
£15.

Dave

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:02:29 +0100, "Dave" <news@g4elp..demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>I wonder if any of you networking bods will have one of BT,s usb networking
>wifi adapters.
>It is BT Voyager 1010
>BT Shop is out of stock and do not reply to me.
>
>I would be happy to pay for one if avail new, used, whatever.
>The other ones that are compatible are
>
>Belkin FDF6050
>SMC 2662W-AR
>Compex iWave port WLU11A
>Inventel PQP WU221P-X
>D-Link DWL-120
>Netgear MA101 USB Class id 864/4102/100

there are dozens of the BT Voyager 1010 on sale on ebay.

If you dont have an ebay account contact me and I can sort something
out for you.

If you do a simple search using any of the names you have listed, dozens of
sites should show. Some, like CNet and Nextag will compare prices at
numerous stores.

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

> Ok you can all stop worrying.... I have got one now...Dave

Which one did you get? How much and fron where?

How is your tin cantenna progressing?

--
Bob Alston

---