Status
Not open for further replies.

lambofgod008

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Hey guys, I will post pics soon. I have 2 MSI Radeon HD 6970's, one of which is a lightning edition. The non-lightning is about a year old, and the lightning is about 6-7 months old. These cards have never been overclocked, simply because I don't like to shorten the life of my hardware. I buy top end cards because I want to be able to run at stock speeds in acceptable frame rates. The reason I want to sell them is, I've always been an ATI guy, well since the 9800xt. I would like to see how the other half lives. I also got a monitor that supports Nvidia's 3D Vision Technology, and unfortunately it won't function properly with AMD cards, they use HD3D Technology. My total funds invested in these cards is roughly $900.00, at the time I purchased them anyway. I want a GTX 680, which I can get for about $520.00. I am disappointed to only have had these cards this long, only to throw away my money and waste their potential, so I would like about 550.00 for both of them. I'll lose quite a bit of investment, but at least I won't be out anymore money when I purchase the 680. I'll be taking a performance hit also, but I'm planning on SLI'ing the Nvidia eventually. Not for a little while, but you have to start somewhere I guess. I live in a pretty small town, so there is not a lot of demand for this caliber of hardware around here, hence me advertising on here. I still have the Packaging and documentation for both cards, as well as a cd with the drivers, though you'll probably just get updated ones from AMD anyway. I will include the crossfire cables as well. These cards are beasts, and well worth the bundle cost. Also, MSI is a very good, reliable brand. I hope someone is interested, thank you! Have Paypal. The 550 will include shipping cost.

P.S. As I said, I will post images asap, though they will be from within my rig, as I don't have another card to use atm.

lambofgod008

Honorable
May 18, 2012
lambofgod008

well, my browser is telling me the file is broken :(

lambofgod008

Honorable
May 18, 2012
I didn't research my prices, I know what I paid for them. I was on tigerdirect and the cheapest one I saw was 320, and it was a visiontek. It also wasn't a lightning edition with a higher clock speed and extra cooling apparatus. I don't know why you would act like my asking price is so ridiculous with your ?!, but I'm not taking a complete screwing. It's still a hell of a deal compared to buying 2 brand new 6970's. If you don't like the price, don't worry. You don't have to buy.

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Not to ruin your thread, but something that may help you with your sale a little more... Even at the prices brand new for those 6970s, most people would steer the other way by your asking price of $550. If you bring down the price a little more ($50-100), you'd have more interested as it would make a very strong deal compared to the card that you're looking at purchasing yourself. I know you'll take a hit in price, but at least you may have a better chance in getting the cards sold faster.

lambofgod008

Honorable
May 18, 2012
OK, then. This price is negotiable to a certain point. If anyone is interested in owning these cards, I'm open to suggestions.

lambofgod008

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Geez, tough crowd here. My final offer is 450.00 for both. Or 300 for Lightning and 250 for reference. Get 100 off if purchasing both.

Status
Not open for further replies.