Question Wanting to upgrade my GPU, power supply and adding a cooling fan.

Feb 28, 2020
Hello there. I'm from Malaysia and used to build a pc back in 2016, though with a modest budget. I wanted to modify that old pc a bit but not by far since I still don't have much to spare. The best I could cough up is probably over Rm1000 for a GPU, power supply and cooling fan selection, which I don't know what the dollar equivalent would be. I asked around before and apparently, given my current spec, I could use an Nvidia GTX 1650 which is a much better graphic card that what I have now. I don't really wanna change my motherboard and processor if I'm given the choice. My current question is that, is there any other suitable GPU that could fit my processor and motherboard nicely that's better than what I own now, and as I'm planning to add a cooling fan, should I change the power supply as well? Below is my spec. Thank you for reading.

Intel core i3-4170 3.70GHZ
Nvidia Geforce GT 730
Msi H81M-P33
DDR3 8GB Kingston (4GB 2x)
Cooler Master 500w

Almost any video card is better than what you own now, what exact model of CM power supply do you have?

1650 is a good card for 1080 resolution gaming, the CPU may hold you back in modern games a bit though but probably not enough to upgrade till you see how things run with a new video card.

Feb 28, 2020
Almost any video card is better than what you own now, what exact model of CM power supply do you have?

1650 is a good card for 1080 resolution gaming, the CPU may hold you back in modern games a bit though but probably not enough to upgrade till you see how things run with a new video card.
It is a RS-500-PCAR-N1.

So, my pc can be outfitted with Nvidia 1650 then, right? What do you think of this one below?

https://shopee.com.my/product/165217463/2708307326?smtt=0.0.9