Question wanting to upgrade my graphics card

Oct 8, 2020
I currently have a HP Z400 Workstation, desktop computer. 12GB installed RAM, with an AMD Radeon 7570 graphics card. I have extreme difficulty running games such as Medieval Dynsasty, Subnautica, etc, even with the graphics options turned to low. I want to upgrade my graphics card on a very small budget (around $60 or less). I'm not looking for the best of the best, just something that will run better than what I have currently.

I've been looking at this card https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-210-n210-md1g-d3/p/1FT-0009-000Y9?Item=9SIA73M77B2932

The MSI GeForce 210 1GB DirectX 10.1 N210-MD1G/D3 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Graphics Card. I'm computer savvy enough to be able to install the card (I've installed a new card for both of my kids computers already and they work great) I've also installed memory cards, and CPU fans before.

My question is if this graphics card would give me the boost that I'm looking for, and will I need to buy a bigger power supply for it? I've been doing good with guessing so far, but figured I'd ask first this time, as I use my computer for my home business and don't want to mess anything up.

Oct 8, 2020
Thank you for your replies. My pc is several years old, I bought it refurbished about 3 years ago, so not real sure on the actual age of it. I'm aware that my budget severely limits how I can upgrade. If I had $300 to spend, of course the sky would be the limit on a good card, but with $60 I'm very limited. Like I said, I don't need killer top performance, I'd just like to be able to play my games without a bunch of lag spikes and freezing. (trying to throw a spear to hunt wild wolves in Medieval Dynasty is a joke)

If need be, I can open it up and look at any specs that would be helpful in determining what graphics card would be a good choice for me. I really don't know what to be looking for that would be better than what I have.