'Warcraft III' PTR Update Brings 24-Player Limit, World Editor Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
This game was mostly a single player game when it came out trust me I know I played it from start to finish yes it had network and modem dial up support but the focus was on single player. Now it seems they are focusing on multi player aspect of the game mostly. I have always wanted a Warcraft IIII released and was happy they were trying to make the old game usable in todays world but if they lose focus on what the game was all about them please do not bother just let the game rest true hardcore Warcraft III players yes want to be able to play it again but at the same time we do not want to lose what the game was all about this is just my opinion on this I do not speak for everyone else.

When World of warcraft came out I gave up any hope of a Warcraft 4 ever coming out because I knew Blizzard had found it's cash cow and pretty much would not care about anything else for a very long time. As it turns out I was right sadly and their focus has been trying to keep raking in money from a very old game engine and game that really needs to either be upgraded complete over haul to the engine so it looks more modern but keep what makes it great to the fans in the game but just make it so it at least matches games like GW2 which by the way is also starting to show it's age now (yes I actually play this). I have noticed with the 2 expansion packs over the last 2 years they are trying to push the now what I call old engine beyond what it was designed for and it shows on the new world maps as they can get slow downs in certain areas which never happened when the game came out.

jim.trufan

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
"This game was mostly a single player game when it came out trust me I know I played it from start to finish yes it had network and modem dial up support but the focus was on single player"

wrong in every way possible way but nice meme

Status
Not open for further replies.