Warpia Easy Dock Turns Laptops into PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

socrates047

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
or...
just put the cables in a bundle and detach/ attach as needed. i bring my laptop home sometimes and just plug stuff in and presto, im a 'desktop'

skegsi

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
I'd buy something that worked the other way. Desktop in laptop environment. That way you buy/make a high end PC and use your old laptop with combined touchpad, keyboard and monitor around the home/on the couch etc. Could this work?

bennyt

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009
[citation][nom]skegsi[/nom]I'd buy something that worked the other way. Desktop in laptop environment. That way you buy/make a high end PC and use your old laptop with combined touchpad, keyboard and monitor around the home/on the couch etc. Could this work?[/citation]
Hmmm, a wireless KVM. Powered by batteries. Dunno if its been done, but I guess it could work.

sneaky jedi

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]socrates047[/nom]or...just put the cables in a bundle and detach/ attach as needed. i bring my laptop home sometimes and just plug stuff in and presto, im a 'desktop'[/citation]

This. I don't see why this product is necessary.

gwolfman

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
[citation][nom]bennyt[/nom]Hmmm, a wireless KVM. Powered by batteries. Dunno if its been done, but I guess it could work.[/citation]
Use your cheapy laptop and RDP into the desktop. Is that what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.