Warranty on used MSI graphic card?

Rodson

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
I'm looking to make a purchase of a used MSI graphic card. It's been used for 7 months. The seller says that the warranty and serial sticker is at the back.

I was just wondering, if anything goes wrong with the card if I'm still able claim the warranty.

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to provide proof of purchase in essence the receipt/invoice to the card to prove you own it when time comes to show it to the manufacturer to initiate RMA. If the card has been used for mining then there's a high chance that the card might not be honored in terms of warranty/replacement. Where are you located and do you have a link to the card being sold(Ebay link)?

Rodson

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014

Yeah i asked for it and unfortunately he doesnt have the receipt. I live here and Canada and i'm purchasing it from this site called Kijiji (essentially our Craigslist)

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/markham-york-region/msi-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-gaming-x/1380294885?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android