Question Warranty replaced my SSD with new one but I stil get blue screen KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. This thing drives me crazy!!

Nov 16, 2020
I sent my SSD to warranty because I was getting unexpected store exception BSOD. I installed my system to my older HDD and all BSODs gone. So I was sure that the problem is SSD. I got my replaced SSD today. After freaking 21 days and guess what? I got a BSOD again.

First, I installed fresh windows to SSD, everything was perfectly fine. I played 5 hours of Sea of Thieves to be sure that problem is gone. I didnt get any crash or BSoD and I played like 3-4 hours at next gaming session and end of this session I got a BSoD. The game was alt-tabbed and I was downloading Logitech Gaming Software from Opera browser. That doesnt make sense to me at all.

PC freezed and BSoD was stuck at %0 with KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR, after awhile PC shut down and went BIOS. Bios does not see the SSD until I power off the system completely. I know this seems like a SSD issue but it's brand new and even old one that I sent to warranty was only 10 months old. I guess something going on here except SSD.

So I got BSoD after almost 12 hours with new replaced SSD, It is so randomly. I dont know what to do. The Minidump file is not created in any way. BSoD is always stuck at 0%.
I also checked ram with memtest86 and windows diagnostics tool, no issue reported. Here are my full specs:

-i5-7600K OCed @ 4.8ghz (Problem cant be related with OC because I got zero BSOD at same OC settings on HDD in 21 days)
-GTX 1050Ti 4GB
-2 X 8GB 3200 mhz ram xmp enabled (from motherboard's QVL)
-XPG SX8200PRO 512 gb (OS installed this one)
-WC Blue 1 TB Harddisk
-500W PSU
-Asus z270 prime-a motherboard

Nov 16, 2020
I sent my SSD to warranty because I was getting unexpected store exception BSOD. I installed my system to my older HDD and all BSODs gone. So I was sure that the problem is SSD. I got my replaced SSD today. After freaking 21 days and guess what? I got a BSOD again.

First, I installed fresh windows to SSD, everything was perfectly fine. I played 5 hours of Sea of Thieves to be sure that problem is gone. I didnt get any crash or BSoD and I played like 3-4 hours at next gaming session and end of this session I got a BSoD. The game was alt-tabbed and I was downloading Logitech Gaming Software from Opera browser. That doesnt make sense to me at all.

PC freezed and BSoD was stuck at %0 with KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR, after awhile PC shut down and went BIOS. Bios does not see the SSD until I power off the system completely. I know this seems like a SSD issue but it's brand new and even old one that I sent to warranty was only 10 months old. I guess something going on here except SSD.

So I got BSoD after almost 12 hours with new replaced SSD, It is so randomly. I dont know what to do. The Minidump file is not created in any way. BSoD is always stuck at 0%.
I also checked ram with memtest86 and windows diagnostics tool, no issue reported. Max SSD temperature is 35C. Here are my full specs:

-i5-7600K OCed @ 4.8ghz (Problem cant be related with OC because I got zero BSOD at same OC settings on HDD in 21 days)
-GTX 1050Ti 4GB
-2 X 8GB 3200 mhz ram xmp enabled (from motherboard's QVL)
-XPG SX8200PRO 512 gb (OS installed this one)
-WC Blue 1 TB Harddisk
-500W PSU
-Asus z270 prime-a motherboard

Nov 16, 2020
What is that PSU barnd and model? Could be PSU instability creating issues.

Have you tried removing the XMP profile from the RAM or running them at 2400MHz to see if it's RAM instabilities?
PSU is PowerBoost 500W and I even setted RAM freq to 2133Mhz and CPU to stock 4.2ghz to see If it's stable but I still got BSoD at those stock values. I dont get BSoD on HDD though, with all same settings.