Question Warzone account issues ?

Jan 30, 2022
Hi, sorry for bothering but I need help as can't find solution and maybe you had such a situation.
I did new pc build for my mate as he is warzone pro player and he needed some serious power. When I finished build I've installed warzone and I've created new account just to test how the game is running

Everything runs fine, finds servers, joins game, everything runs fine but when we log in to his account it doesn't find games and ping is 350.
The game is working fine on his old pc on his account, finds servers, connects to game etc no issues. I'm honestly clueless.

Please reply if you know answer. Thank you.

Ralston18

Titan
Does the Warzone Pro Player account allow for installation on multiple computers?

Maybe unlink?

https://support.activision.com/cont...rticles/managing-your-activision-profile.html

From the link:

"Please note: Game progress in Call of Duty: Vanguard, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and Warzone is stored on your Activision account, not your platform account. If you choose to link your platform account to another Activision account, your progress will not carry over. Your progress and content aren't lost. If you relink this platform account to the original Activision account, you can continue your progression and access your owned content. "