[SOLVED] Warzone Crashes After 20 Seconds after launching

Sep 7, 2021
Warzone Crashes After 20 Seconds after launching

So I was playing warzone the other day it worked absolutely fine and I even copied it to my brother's pc and the same copy worked fine for him.

The day after it crashes after I launch it when I about 5 seconds after I get to the main menu before even clicking on warzone and it still works fine on my brother's pc with the same version. I tried to scan and repair the game it gets me that error "Whoops, looks like something broke. give it another shot" and it resets scanning again.

I tried to remove some files like "main" file and ppsod.dat then rescanning nothing worked.

I cleaned all cache in the NV_Cache and %temp% and it didn't work.

I also noticed that the first time opening the game that windows defender blocks the game then I allowed it manually and still, nothing worked.

Any Idea?

Sep 7, 2021
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
-> Search for "Warzone + Crashing"
--> 6 billion results
---> mfw

Warzone is a complete disaster of a game. It will work fine one week, the next it's crashing non stop for a month, then it works again, then it works but it's slow and choppy, then it works, then the game keeps crashing in the lobby. Rinse and repeat.

So go to Nvidia web page and search in older drivers. Download driver 472.12 standard version.
Then go in control panel, go to uninstall program, uninstall all Nvidia drivers you see listed.
Restart computer, it will be in large vga mode it is ok, and install the new Nvidia driver. When the box opens up and ask you if you want fast install or custom, use custom. Do not check on/ install GeForce Experience.
Let it install and then restart your computer. See if this helps you.