Jun 8, 2020
I am having issues with Warzone on PC
I am having constant frame drops on Warzone both in the menu and game (more constantly in the game). I have been using the in-game fps monitoring overlay and the issues I seem to have are fps suddenly dropping way below 60fps and the latency spiking as well. Otherwise, everything else seems alright on a consistent basis (very rarely increases/decreases). I am using optimized settings on COD for lower-end PC's like mine; however, the problem still persists. What can I do? I don't necessarily care to play at the highest settings but if I can at least play at low-medium at 1080p 60 fps I will be glad.

These are my current specs:
Ryzen 3 2200g @ 3.75ghz
Corsair RAM 2x4gb 2666mhz
Gtx 1050Ti 4gb
1TB HDD
1080p 60hz monitor

I can usually play most older AAA titles like Far Cry 4, AC Black Flag, and Fallout 4 at or above 60fps on med-high settings.
I am not that intelligent on computers so it would be really appreciated if detailed instructions are written! If there is any other information that is needed please let me know!
Thank you all for reading and considering!

Jun 8, 2020
I think a CPU upgrade and RAM would help in this situation. Ryzen likes fast memory and 2666 is not helping at all. The third upgrade would be the GPU.
what speed RAM do you recommend?
Also I am considering buying a 1600 af, will that be sufficient for most AAA games today (including Warzone)?