Question Warzone not recognizing graphics drivers.

Apr 26, 2022
I have a Ryzen 3 2200g cpu with an Rx570. Before vanguard was released everything worked fine. Since it’s release every time I load into the game, I get a message stating that I needed to update my graphics drivers.
So that’s exactly what I did. I downloaded the recommended update for Amd adrenaline program but I was still greeted with the same message.

I just play through it and the game still doesn’t feel as good as it used to.
Is there a way to fix this issue?

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure about the relationships but the message is for graphics drivers.

Not Amd adrenaline.

Check the following link and then, withing the link, choose Drivers & Support.

Verify that the installed software and drivers are indeed correct and up to date.

If so, then check the AMD community to determine if anyone else is reporting or otherwise asking about the message.

Apr 26, 2022
Not sure about the relationships but the message is for graphics drivers.

Not Amd adrenaline.

Check the following link and then, withing the link, choose Drivers & Support.

Verify that the installed software and drivers are indeed correct and up to date.

If so, then check the AMD community to determine if anyone else is reporting or otherwise asking about the message.
Hi, I don’t see a link in or below your response. I’m also new here so maybe I’m just missing it.
But yeah, adrenaline seems to, I guess, house the drivers? When I go to the site and input either my cpu or gpu they both give me the latest version of the adrenaline software.