[SOLVED] Warzone - sinking FPS to 5 /6 fps and High ping

Sep 6, 2021
Good day Everyone,

my warzone game drops FPS in a random time. 5/10/15 fps with a slight ping spike, then the GPU temps go down, with a spike in CPU time.
not sure if its an internet issue... but my network seems ok when i do a speedtest. i already repaste my GPU but i havent tried replacing the VRM thermal pads yet.

please let me know if any in the community has experience this kind of symptoms... and how it was fixed?

thanks

My system Specs:
Ryzen 3600
Biostar B550MH 6.0 latest nios
Team Dark alpha 32 GB 3200MHZ
ZOTAC GTX 1060 mini 6gb
EVGA 500BV

Good day Everyone,

my warzone game drops FPS in a random time. 5/10/15 fps with a slight ping spike, then the GPU temps go down, with a spike in CPU time.
not sure if its an internet issue... but my network seems ok when i do a speedtest. i already repaste my GPU but i havent tried replacing the VRM thermal pads yet.

please let me know if any in the community has experience this kind of symptoms... and how it was fixed?

thanks

My system Specs:
Ryzen 3600
Biostar B550MH 6.0 latest nios
Team Dark alpha 32 GB 3200MHZ
ZOTAC GTX 1060 mini 6gb
EVGA 500BV
you could try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the gpu driver using ddu
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on yours) like this:
    unknown.png
  • Restart pc to bios and proceed re flash the bios to the latest again, then go to bios and load default/optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, and go to power plan and choose amd ryzen balanced power plans. you may now connect to internet.

• Install the latest nvidia driver.

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any.
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and manual tune the timing if you want), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

Sep 6, 2021
you could try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the gpu driver using ddu
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on yours) like this:
    unknown.png
  • Restart pc to bios and proceed re flash the bios to the latest again, then go to bios and load default/optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, and go to power plan and choose amd ryzen balanced power plans. you may now connect to internet.

• Install the latest nvidia driver.

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any.
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and manual tune the timing if you want), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.
i already did your advice. an im still observing if the symptoms persist. thanks

Sep 6, 2021
keep updated. also enable hardware accelerated graphics scheduling (available on the latest windows update).
thanks for the help. im not experiencing any crashing fps.... i also changed the VRM thermal pads... i think it also helped in some way

i think my GPU is getting old. and needs an upgrade because of this warzone thing hahahah