[SOLVED] Warzone strange thing GTX 1080

Solution
Is this only an issue with WARZONE, or even other PC titles ? Try doing a clean re-install of the game if need be. I don't play this game so I'm not sure which in-game graphics/video settings might also effect all the game objects/environment, if any.

You should try installing the game from scratch if possible. Else, your best bet might be to ask this question on the official COD: Warzone forums, if need be. If others are not experiencing this issue, then there might be something wrong with the game's installation on your PC.
Is this only an issue with WARZONE, or even other PC titles ? Try doing a clean re-install of the game if need be. I don't play this game so I'm not sure which in-game graphics/video settings might also effect all the game objects/environment, if any.

You should try installing the game from scratch if possible. Else, your best bet might be to ask this question on the official COD: Warzone forums, if need be. If others are not experiencing this issue, then there might be something wrong with the game's installation on your PC.

Solution