Was wondering if someone wouldn't mind helping me with my build. Just need some tips and an overview, thanks.

khiy14

Reputable
Nov 7, 2014
I have an R9 280x 3G graphics card.
FX-8350 octo core
ASrock 990FX Extreme 3 mobo
16gb ram
750 watt rosewill psu

Ask me if you need more info

Solution
stay away from asrock and go for asus i have read a poop ton of bad reviews fr asrock boards go for the asus m5a99x evo r2.0 board its what my research brought me to when considering a build based on the fx 8350. if youre looking for a gpu id pick the sapphire radeon r9 280x vapor-x or sapphire r9 280x dual-x. depends on what you like. as far as ram goes go with gskill ripjaw x series. are you planing on adding an aftermarket cpu cooler at all? will this build be mainly for video editing and streaming or gaming? do you need other compnents like a hdd case etc?

aocasio2891

Honorable
Nov 10, 2013
stay away from asrock and go for asus i have read a poop ton of bad reviews fr asrock boards go for the asus m5a99x evo r2.0 board its what my research brought me to when considering a build based on the fx 8350. if youre looking for a gpu id pick the sapphire radeon r9 280x vapor-x or sapphire r9 280x dual-x. depends on what you like. as far as ram goes go with gskill ripjaw x series. are you planing on adding an aftermarket cpu cooler at all? will this build be mainly for video editing and streaming or gaming? do you need other compnents like a hdd case etc?

Solution