Status
Not open for further replies.

noli galan

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
is it ok to wash your mobo cuz i see people do that and it still works, they want me to try it lol
yes i said they

Solution
You don't need to do anything other than keep it clear of dust. Any $5 can of compressed air is more than enough for your needs.

-Wolf sends

Mister_MO

Respectable
Jul 28, 2016
You can wash it with isopropyl alcohol, washing with water, even if it is distilled one is not recommended. What for you need wash it? If it is for cleaning then using compressed air is best way how to.

In a factory setting, they use various solvents to remove excess solder flux and then a rinse in de-ionized water. But from a user perspective, why would you feel a need to do this and risk shorting out an expensive mobo? Get a can of compress air for electronics and blow off the dust. What more do you need?

noli galan

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
glad u guys were here i could tell them not to do it again and is there a reason why there mobo is still working?

oh, after they washed it they soaked it for a day

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
You don't need to do anything other than keep it clear of dust. Any $5 can of compressed air is more than enough for your needs.

-Wolf sends
Can i buy this?

FoooIt Air Duster Remover/Compressed https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00JZME5BE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ZESZEbPHS1TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.