Watch dogs FPS Boost, Need Help!

SHA991

Reputable
Jul 11, 2014
Hello guys, can you please tell me is there any game booster or fps fix for Watch dogs game , bcoz i'm trying to play this game on my middle class gaming rig :(. And this game is really fucking my PC with specs :- Zotac Geforce GTX 750 1GB, 8GB Ram, Intel i5 3340 3.1GHz.
So guys, this is my humble request to you guys please help me! i really want to play this game on medium-high settings so there is any game booster or fps fixer for this game.
I'm getting 30-33 FPS at night with 1920*1080 resolution on high settings with medium textures. but at day time the fps is lagging too much 20-29 fps which is not playable, but at night the game is playable.
Please guys, Help :( :( Because i also want to play this game on some good graphics
I'll be very thankful to you guys. :ange:
Plzzzzz

Solution
Try tweak Nvidia Control Panel> Manage 3D Setting, under global setting choose Nvidia processor.. then Go to Program Setting Tab, look for Watch Dogs, tweak the best setting you want then Add...

If it doesn't work, uninstall re-install you graphics driver:
Download Driver Fusion or CCleaner and latest Nvidia Driver.
1. Install driver fusion
2. Uninstall Intel graphic driver.
3. Reboot in safe mode
4. Clean Intel and Nvidia with driver fusion.
5. Shut down.
6. Re-install Nvidia & Intel driver.
7. Tweak Nvidia Control Panel.

Entomber

Admirable
your GTX 750 1GB is the part that is slowing down your framerate.

My guess is that you aren't even getting stable 20-29 FPS during the day, but there's some huge stuttering issues especially when you're driving around in a car. In that case, you might be able to alleviate some of that stuttering by getting some high frequency RAM to help with the VRAM leaks.

Abmario

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014
Try tweak Nvidia Control Panel> Manage 3D Setting, under global setting choose Nvidia processor.. then Go to Program Setting Tab, look for Watch Dogs, tweak the best setting you want then Add...

If it doesn't work, uninstall re-install you graphics driver:
Download Driver Fusion or CCleaner and latest Nvidia Driver.
1. Install driver fusion
2. Uninstall Intel graphic driver.
3. Reboot in safe mode
4. Clean Intel and Nvidia with driver fusion.
5. Shut down.
6. Re-install Nvidia & Intel driver.
7. Tweak Nvidia Control Panel.

Solution