Watch Now: Video Interview With MSI at Computex 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
"200 million gamers world wide, 120 million in China alone" that leaves the rest of the world 80million? wow, I didn't realize that the American/Europe gaming market was that small, I mean, other Asian places like Korea, India, Japan, plus the rest of the Americas must have a significant number of gamers too... leaving what? only 20-40million between US and Europe?

maybe this is only PC gamers?

jurassic1024

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
This board looks sick... too bad I NEED, yes need, a blue themed motherboard... like the good old days of the last few years... til now. :(
I'd like to ask the GB, ASUS, and MSI morons why they decided on these horrible and hideous new colour schemes for their motherboards. I mean, bright orange and green? And you put those colours on almost every Z87 board over $150? Someone needs to get shot. I'll keep my P8P67 blue themed EVO, until these motherboard designers get their shit together.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
This interview was kind of interesting. He actually knew one of his motherboards won a Toms Hardware award. He does make a good point about synergy. Probably the strongest trait for ASUS and MSI laptops is they have the resources to do it all in house. ASUS and MSI are also not known for crap motherboards and video cards.

gsxrme

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
Damn right you can't compete with Asus, The new Asus Maximus 6 extreme is so damn awesome. The on the fly bus, voltage and multi external controller. Plus the new Ram Bus feature to turn some of your system ram into SSD killing speeds. Now I think getting 2800Mhz 16-32GB of ram so I can turn it into a Ram drive is so damn OP!
Good luck MSI
Ram drive alone is the only reason i would really consitter to upgrade my Maximus 4 extreme, 2600k @ 5.1Ghz to a 4770k setup. Motherboards are so damn a the back bone. Don't be cheap people when overclocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts