Watch Out Google Glass, the Recon Jet is Only $499

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbaltazar

Distinguished
May 21, 2010
wow!they even look so much better!hopefully user can update to latest android version!(4.2.2)the main issue with various device often is their lack of current status.like it s always last gen os etc!aside from this?hell this cant be beat!

loops

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
If it could act as a coach I'd get one. If it can process HRT,Power,cadence, past performance, wind, climb, and like data to give you a suggested gear ratio and power output target...ya.

If it is just to see the stuff that sits on my bars as is, pass.

PedanticNo1

Honorable
May 3, 2013
They look incredibly ugly. I would laugh if I saw someone wearing them, though I'm sure in a couple years' time they'll have come out with less clumsy models. These remind me of Scouters from DBZ . . . lol.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
A recent study showed that when people used a cell phone for 50 minutes, brain tissues on the same side of the head as the phone’s antenna metabolized more glucose than did tissues on the opposite side of the brain. The researchers noted that the results are preliminary, and possible health outcomes from this increase in glucose metabolism are still unknown.

http://www.mnn.com/health/healthy-spaces/blogs/student-science-experiment-finds-plants-wont-grow-near-wi-fi-router

Putting anything transmitting heat/radio next to your head for prolonged periods is probably a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.