lxgoldsmith

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2012
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HNjzq4

I am planning on implementing a custom loop in a mini-itx case. Rate please

Additional suggestions are welcome.

Approximate Purchase Date: august 2019

Budget Range: $2000 USD before rebates, after shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: home theater, 4k gaming, VR gaming, Plex DVR (external cablecard tuner), network storage, streaming.

Basically a media PC.

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: All

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon, Newegg

Parts Preferences: Seasonic PSU is preferrable. I'm also quite fond of the RGB sound card.

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 3840x2160

Additional Comments: Thanks to a single-slot bracket for the 1080ti and a second pcie m.2 slot on the motherboard, I'll be able to fit a sound card below the gpu.

WildCard999

Titan
The build looks good but by August 3rd Gen Ryzen will be out as well as the X570 boards (PCIE 4.0) however the boards may be pricey. At least at that time manufacturers should be shipping X470/B450 boards with updated BIOS but CPU's such as the 3700X look impressive.

lxgoldsmith

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2012
The build looks good but by August 3rd Gen Ryzen will be out as well as the X570 boards (PCIE 4.0) however the boards may be pricey. At least at that time manufacturers should be shipping X470/B450 boards with updated BIOS but CPU's such as the 3700X look impressive.

I doubt all the motherboards in-stock will get updated, but I will be waiting for gen3 ryzen

TRENDING THREADS