Water block clip for A64

Hey all,
Does anyone know if there are water block clips for the A64 754 motherboards?
The old one sure won't work.Thanks,Dawg

On 19 Aug 2004 22:01:46 GMT, yanquidawg@aol.com (YanquiDawg) wrote:

>Does anyone know if there are water block clips for the A64 754 motherboards?
>The old one sure won't work.Thanks,Dawg

What water block?

For most of the current blocks, you can purchase a new top that has
the proper AMD64 mounting holes. For older blocks, make or buy small
adapters plates that bolt to the socket-a holes and give AMD64 holes.

Now if your thinking clips as in attaching to the heat-sink retention
frame, no I don't know of any like that.

--
sls