[SOLVED] Water cooler lighting scheme

PsychoPsyops

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
Hello.

I have an MSI Coreliquid 360R V2 liquid cooler installed.
I have an Asrock motherboard with it's janky Polychrome rgb software.
I am trying to get dual static colors on each fan, in the same scheme as the picture on the product's box, but can't seem to do it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Solution
"picture on the product's box, "

That very much goes along with food products and the box/container labeling "Serving suggestion".

My recommendation is that you contact all of the manufacturer's involved and ask "how is that done".

Do not be surprised if each manufacturer refers you to one of the others.

Also:

Do not allow form over function. You want a working computer. Not a "pretty one".

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Ralston18

Titan

That very much goes along with food products and the box/container labeling "Serving suggestion".

My recommendation is that you contact all of the manufacturer's involved and ask "how is that done".

Also:

Do not allow form over function. You want a working computer. Not a "pretty one".

Solution

PsychoPsyops

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014

Also:

Lmao. Yeah I get it, false advertising and all that. Oh well. Wasn't a necessity, just an afterthought.