[SOLVED] Water Cooler Not Working

Aug 3, 2020
My Pc specs are
Cpu: Intel i5 86000k
GPU: Nvidia Gtx 1080 ti
Cpu cooler: Corsair h100i v2
Case: Phanteks Eclipse p300
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z370-P
And I'm getting around 50C while idling and 90C under 100% Stress. I don't know why this is happening, the fans are running and iCUE is saying that the pump is running well, I have replaced my thermal paste but it hasn't helped at all. Any insight will help greatly.

Solution
I put the pump to the extreme preset and it was running at 2970rpm and it was still at around 88C
While it's running, feel the water block, the tubing, and the radiator. If it's working properly, they should all feel fairly warm to the touch, save for one of the tubes.
If the heat is focused in the water block, there's likely blockage present.
My Pc specs are
Cpu: Intel i5 86000k
GPU: Nvidia Gtx 1080 ti
Cpu cooler: Corsair h100i v2
Case: Phanteks Eclipse p300
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z370-P
And I'm getting around 50C while idling and 90C under 100% Stress. I don't know why this is happening, the fans are running and iCUE is saying that the pump is running well, I have replaced my thermal paste but it hasn't helped at all. Any insight will help greatly.
Force pump to full speed and try like that.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I put the pump to the extreme preset and it was running at 2970rpm and it was still at around 88C
While it's running, feel the water block, the tubing, and the radiator. If it's working properly, they should all feel fairly warm to the touch, save for one of the tubes.
If the heat is focused in the water block, there's likely blockage present.

Solution