Question Water cooling experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncallstar

BANNED
Jun 7, 2022
Can you please tell me if I’m right when I say this. Idk why it’s hard for me to grasp this concept.
So the cpu/gpu block will have a place to hook up a fitting and I need to basically find a spot for the pump, and lead the piping from the pump, to each fitting, and back to the pump?

thank you in advance

Lutfij

Titan
CPU ports(2), GPU ports(2),ports on pump(2), reservoir ports(2) - those are the junctions you need to run fittings and tubing to complete the loop. Please keep in mind that there are pump/reservoir combo's meaning that you can use two less fittings to work in your loop though it's a good idea to have a drain port/fitting for erase of draining your watercooling loop.

Might want to add links to the parts you've scoped out thus far and an image of your innards/build/loop setup for us to get a bigger picture.

You can read more about watercooling in the stickied URL, in my sig space.

Reactions: Ncallstar

Ncallstar

BANNED
Jun 7, 2022
CPU ports(2), GPU ports(2),ports on pump(2), res ports(2) - those are the junctions you need to run fittings and tubing to complete the loop. Please keep in mind that there are pump/res combo's meaning that you can use two less fittings to work in your loop though it's a good idea to have a drain port/fitting for erase of draining your watercooling loop.

Might want to add links to the parts you've scoped out thus far and an image of your innards/build/loop setup for us to get a bigger picture.

You can read more about watercooling in the stickied URL, in my sig space.

sry idk what sig space is. Thanks for your response what does res mean? Reservoir? And what is a reservoir purpose? Is that same as pump?

USAFRet

Titan
Can you please tell me if I’m right when I say this. Idk why it’s hard for me to grasp this concept.
So the cpu/gpu block will have a place to hook up a fitting and I need to basically find a spot for the pump, and lead the piping from the pump, to each fitting, and back to the pump?

thank you in advance
Are you looking to design and build a whole custom cooling loop?

Possibly start here:

Status
Not open for further replies.