[SOLVED] Water cooling for the MSI gaming trio rtx 2080 super?

Mar 11, 2019
So I have finally saved enough money to build my first gaming pc and it looks like it will be a pretty good system. It even has a 2080 super. But that seems to be the problem. I can’t find any water cooling blocks for it and that’s the one thing I want to do with the card. Any suggestions?

Solution
It's highly likely to fit, being it's the same GPU core and faster model VRAM on super vs. standard 2080, though likely same package size for memory modules themselves. Probably best to contact EK directly for certain though.
Mar 11, 2019
Usually EK has widest selection of custom PCB waterblocks available. Others will develop models for the most popular cards besides the reference designs. Do you have a particular reason other than perhaps price why it has to be that exact model?
I got the card for a good deal. Figured for the price that was as good as I’d get for now.

Mar 11, 2019
Usually EK has widest selection of custom PCB waterblocks available. Others will develop models for the most popular cards besides the reference designs. Do you have a particular reason other than perhaps price why it has to be that exact model?
Not to sound like a fool, but I was worried that if I just got a water block for a 2080 it wouldn’t fit on a 2080 super because of some design difference in the cards. And I don’t want to get an all in 1 kit just to upgrade to a custom loop.