Question Water cooling GPU For MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6G Gaming X

Nov 20, 2019
Are you looking for a full cover waterblock? If so, then EKWB make one. I'm curious to learn what the rest of watercooling setup looks like...?

Thanks for the link. I have checked and I couldn't find could you please provide with photo?

I'm curious to learn what the rest of watercooling setup looks like...?
I am new to water cooling and I haven't set up the rest of them yet. as I am still looking to make sure what I do I need but probably something like that.

untitled-2-of-2.jpg

Thermaltake-Core-P5-TG-Ti-Edition-ATX-Wall-Mount-Chassis_2_preview.png

Nov 20, 2019
Are you just watercooling the gpu for fun? Then I would be totally ok with it. Just mind that there might be no big performance or noise benefits here.

Yes. just want to have a nice water cooling for both cpu and gpu with 480mm radiator and 4 tt RGB fans.

Just mind that there might be no big performance or noise benefits here.
because I want to get Thermaltake p5 case so need a good look loop tubbing and if just do it for cpu it makes it look empty (tubbing). I also like to put my Gpu vertically and unfortunately, because it comes with a red fixed led light, it doesn't make the look right.

so donet give much option for lighting the rest.

just for instance.

Nov 20, 2019
So, you've covered the part where you talk about 'what you want it to look like' but what about the technical details on what you actually need?

I just wanted to upgrade my desktop pc from air cooling to water cooling. (just to make it look better).

My pc performing ok, as I am using these pc parts.

MB: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon
CPU: i7 7700k 4.20 GHz
Memory: 16gb 3000
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6G Gaming X
SSD: m2. 500GB
CUP Air Cooling: Cooler Master hyper 212 red led

So basically, I don't need to get anything else except for water cooling.

This is what my pc looks like.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
For what you want to accomplish, you might also wish to get a different case. This is a strong recommendation.

The one in the photo isn't going to allow you much space for watercooling gear like pumps and tubing as well as locations to mount radiators.

Nov 20, 2019
For what you want to accomplish, you might also wish to get a different case. This is a strong recommendation.

The one in the photo isn't going to allow you much space for watercooling gear like pumps and tubing as well as locations to mount radiators.
For sure I am going to get Thermaltake P5.

But Still, I didn't get the right answer here. I am looking for GPU water block that can fit exactly with my GPU which MSI GeForce GTX 1060 gaming X 6gb VR.

I found this but I am not sure if compatible with my GPU or not.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
So, you want someone to tell you what to buy rather than learning what you need to do it yourself?

Some simple Googling should help you quite easily if you know the exact SKU and model of your card, which you have not yet provided to us, so no, we cannot help you yet.