water cooling help?

zoko4ever

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016
i got all the parts
parts:-
pump:-SC600 ultra-quiet pump (Silent Version) 12V DC 3-wire speed cooling pump All Black stand
cpu block :-xspc raystorm
gpu block:-Alphacool NexXxoS GPX GPU Waterblock, Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN Black M01, Black
rad:-thermaltake pacific r240
fitting:-8 tube fitting and 1 with same side
Liquid Tank:-Reservoir
i got 980 ti g1
cpu:-i7-4790k
sorry iam new to water cooling, so help me

Solution
Although it looks like the pump has G1/4" ports, it doesn't look reliable as this will eventually be seeing some service tenure when in operation. I'd suggest going for one made by the brands you've chosen for the rest of your components. Regarding the radiator, I'd stay away from them like they had the plague since the Pacific series of radiators by Thermaltake and pretty much any rad they made thus far are all made of aluminium cores with brass brass ports and end tanks alongside the skirting. You're better off buying Magiccool radiators that are a step above them but not good to say the least.

We don't know the ID + OD of your fittings and thus the tubings as well as the reservoir you're planning to use in this loop. You...

Lutfij

Titan
Although it looks like the pump has G1/4" ports, it doesn't look reliable as this will eventually be seeing some service tenure when in operation. I'd suggest going for one made by the brands you've chosen for the rest of your components. Regarding the radiator, I'd stay away from them like they had the plague since the Pacific series of radiators by Thermaltake and pretty much any rad they made thus far are all made of aluminium cores with brass brass ports and end tanks alongside the skirting. You're better off buying Magiccool radiators that are a step above them but not good to say the least.

We don't know the ID + OD of your fittings and thus the tubings as well as the reservoir you're planning to use in this loop. You seem to be on the right track(almost) but you'll need to refine your parts and your understanding of what you need. You'd be best served by reading through the watercooling sticky(linked in my sig space) for all the info you need pertaining to watercooling.

You should likewise double check to see if 240mm of radiator space is enough or more than enough for your heatware(i7-4790K+GTX980Ti), if you're going to overclock aforementioned components and that your case can accept a 240mm radiator(be it via modding or as is)?

That being said, please pass on your full system's specs and a budget for your watercooling endeavor.

Solution

zoko4ever

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016

I will change the rad and the pump for higher quality s mine right now, for the tubing I will use glass tube . Thanks you for the answer.

TRENDING THREADS