Water cooling loop

Sep 5, 2018
i am planning on getting an a240r kit from EK to cool my vega 56 and ryzen 5 1600x, and was wondering if one 240mm radiatior will be enough to cool a 210 watt card and a 95 watt cpu (305 watts of heat). if not, how much more should i get? thank you in advance. (my case is the versa h15 from coolermaster.)

Solution
It will be enough, but the cooling performance won't be amazing. It is only a 26mm thick radiator and made of aluminum rather than the typical brass/copper. That will mean all aluminum parts for any future expansion, so you will basically be stuck with EK (not really a problem, just pointing it out)
It should do the job quiet well as it is a full custom loop from EK and the 1600 will not be that hot..even the Vega 56 won't be to bad, but I would go for the 280mm version with the 280mm radiator just to er on the side of caution and for piece of mind, not forgetting it will be re-used when you next upgrade...

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
It will be enough, but the cooling performance won't be amazing. It is only a 26mm thick radiator and made of aluminum rather than the typical brass/copper. That will mean all aluminum parts for any future expansion, so you will basically be stuck with EK (not really a problem, just pointing it out)

Solution