water cooling petg tubeing

cdawg2012

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2013
ok i'm fresh to water cooling and I know what I want tubing wise I wanna use petg hard tube 10/12mm I know I need the 10/12mm fittings but what else would I need to install the tubing please help
my setup now is
i5 6600k
gigabyte z170x-ud3 ultra motherboard
16 gb balistix sport ram

Solution
A pipe cutting tool like plumbers use to get a clean level edge on the tubing, for cutting various lengths.

An insert that fits inside the tubing for when bending the tube so it does not collapse or becomes squashed.
Some sand paper to take the sharp hard corners of the ends of the tubing if fitting to compression couplings.

And a heat Gun to aid the process of creating bends in the tube where needed.

If you want to do a nice clean job of the tubing runs and bends you will have to make.
And to limit any leaks that may happen by shredding any rubber O rings in the compression fittings.
A pipe cutting tool like plumbers use to get a clean level edge on the tubing, for cutting various lengths.

An insert that fits inside the tubing for when bending the tube so it does not collapse or becomes squashed.
Some sand paper to take the sharp hard corners of the ends of the tubing if fitting to compression couplings.

And a heat Gun to aid the process of creating bends in the tube where needed.

If you want to do a nice clean job of the tubing runs and bends you will have to make.
And to limit any leaks that may happen by shredding any rubber O rings in the compression fittings.

Solution