[SOLVED] Water Cooling Trouble

Jan 6, 2019
I have a Antec Kuhler, i don't know the exact model but, i have the model that has a color changing light on it that syncs with the CPU temperature.
I have two current problems with the system...
#1: Every time when I start my Computer, it makes a very strange and annoying noise, I will later upload a video on it to show you.
#2: The fan on it is dead, i have a replacement but how do you complete the task without busting the water cooler and getting water everywhere.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Solution
Changing the fan on the AIO's radiator doesn't cause the AIO to break and leak, unless you've physically subjected the AIO's tubes to tube-bursting angles. You should be fine with unscrewing the AIO, unscrewing the dead fan and then going backwards in terms of reassembly.

Are you yet within warranty period? Might want to upload that video/audio asap. Are you sure the AIO is the source of the noise?

Lutfij

Titan
Changing the fan on the AIO's radiator doesn't cause the AIO to break and leak, unless you've physically subjected the AIO's tubes to tube-bursting angles. You should be fine with unscrewing the AIO, unscrewing the dead fan and then going backwards in terms of reassembly.

Are you yet within warranty period? Might want to upload that video/audio asap. Are you sure the AIO is the source of the noise?

Reactions: figueroavictor0053
Solution
Jan 6, 2019

I will uploading now