[SOLVED] Water cooling tube pops out when using leak tester ?

Feb 7, 2021
Plz your precius help.I just finished my 1st wc pc but when i try to use my leak tester,even in low pres,one tube from cpu to rad pops out.I really don't know what else to do.I changed my fittings with no luck. I'm using 16mm ek htc fittings and same size petg tubes.For some reason i used and bitspower petg 16mm tube i think in the ''faulty'' tube.

Solution
Odd, there's no reason why this should happen, you're using the correct fittings with the correct tube, and you've ruled out a faulty fitting

check the end of the tube is cut absolutely square, if it's slightly off that can cause the compression fitting not to hold the tube correctly, other than that, are you sure you pushed the tube all the way so it locks properly?

If you've checked both those things, try changing the tube

RAIDGoblin

Reputable
Jan 10, 2021
Odd, there's no reason why this should happen, you're using the correct fittings with the correct tube, and you've ruled out a faulty fitting

check the end of the tube is cut absolutely square, if it's slightly off that can cause the compression fitting not to hold the tube correctly, other than that, are you sure you pushed the tube all the way so it locks properly?

If you've checked both those things, try changing the tube

Solution
Feb 7, 2021
i checked my tubes and i saw that it wasn't perfectly round at the end and a litte bit deformed so i re did my tubes.Now my ekwb leak tester (at 0.5) shows air loss,not too much but it seems that my loop leaks so i must figured out where.
i use ekwb 16mm htc fittings with 16mm petg tubes.I checked the o-rings and seems ok.I m pretty sure that my tubes goes all the way down to fitting.