beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Where can I find more info on Water Cooling besides here on Tomshardware. This is the 1st place I ever heard of it about 8 or 9yrs ago. I want to be well informed before I even attempt to do this to my next system build. Any links to WC mfg sites would be helpfull as well. I already found Koolance so dont need that one.

Solution
Xtremesystems.com
Realredraider.com <--highly recommend

Mfg:
HW Labs (rads)
Thermochill (rads)
Swiftech
Watercool.de

Thats just a rough list. Be sure to 1) do ur reading!!! Thats the most important thing. Read reviews, others builds etc. 2) Be prepared to pay. I good CPU loops (only) can easily set you back a good $300-400. Dont skimp...u dont want to buy crap parts plain and simple. Easy "sets" (like Thermaltake) tend to mix metals and mixing Al and Copper lead to galvanic corrosion.

Silverion77

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Xtremesystems.com
Realredraider.com <--highly recommend

Mfg:
HW Labs (rads)
Thermochill (rads)
Swiftech
Watercool.de

Thats just a rough list. Be sure to 1) do ur reading!!! Thats the most important thing. Read reviews, others builds etc. 2) Be prepared to pay. I good CPU loops (only) can easily set you back a good $300-400. Dont skimp...u dont want to buy crap parts plain and simple. Easy "sets" (like Thermaltake) tend to mix metals and mixing Al and Copper lead to galvanic corrosion.

Solution

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
And that is why I'm here asking for where to start looking for info, I really dont want to screw this up. I can always come back here and ask questions later but I'd rather have a good grasp of what's involved before I attempt wc'ing my system and it makes it much easier for other's to understand my questions when I ask them. Thanks for giving me a place to start Silverion77.

Silverion77

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Yea, check out the 2 forums listed.

U don't really need the mfg sites...just read user reviews, builds, the whole shabang.

RealRedRaider is a good place to start as well. Everyone there is willing to help if u just ask.