water cooling

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
oh i see. i tjust looked like it was going to the vid card first because thats what you listed first

-----------------
"648kb is all the space anyone will ever need!"

Bill Gates, 1980s

ws6

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
i am running it to the vid card and hdd first and then cooling that. my hope it to get everything cool. just out of curiousity how loud is the eheim pump? and how loud do you think 3 120mm Pancool fans???

thanks,

-----------
Chris
ws6@kc.rr.com

G

...you guys are not serious are you...?

In swidish: JAG SKA TA ÖVER VÄRLDEN OCH SÄTTA USA PÅ DIET!
<b>Voodoo</b><i>Child</i> :cool:

ws6

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
i have already started to order some things for the system so i would say for me atleast..YES!!

-----------
Chris
ws6@kc.rr.com

G

...you know what I was thinking... If I could get my computer out into the space, as far away from any sun as it gets, I could probobly boost my duron 750 up to 1.2 Ghz... that would be awsome...

And it isn't that expensive eather... only about 500 billion US$... all for 200 more mhz and 1 fps more in quake 3.

(note the irony...)

(and dont get upset... I know it's all for fun... it's just that my day haven't been so successfull...)

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
(My Version)

...you know what I was thinking... If I could get my computer out into the space, as far away from any sun as it gets, I could probobly boost my duron 750 up to 1.13 Ghz... that would be awsome...

And it isn't that expensive eather... only about $40 U.S.all for almost 400 more mhz and 30 fps more in quake 3, even though i don't play it.

--BASED ON A TRUE BUT SAD STORY--

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
(My Version)

...you know what I was thinking... If I could watercool my computer, I could probobly boost my duron 750 up to 1.13 Ghz... that would be awsome...

And it isn't that expensive eather... only about $40 U.S.all for almost 400 more mhz and 30 fps more in quake 3, even though i don't play it.

--BASED ON A TRUE BUT SAD STORY--

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

G

...ok so I forgot to count... like I said... my day has been down the drain and my head feels like a ball of stone...

...and I do play quark 4.... :)

G

...but something good have happend though... I have just bought a 19" monitor... and I tell you (like you wouldn't know allready...) playing quark 8 is way more entertaining...