Question Water damage concerns

Feb 22, 2023
Basically, I have done some reasonably risky stuff like blowing into my pc with my mouth and cologne near my pc. Since I don’t have my ram, I cant rally justify If my pc is working well or not. When I turn the pc on, every fan turns on and the motherboard lights turn on. How do I see if there’s damage?

Basically, I have done some reasonably risky stuff like blowing into my pc with my mouth and cologne near my pc. Since I don’t have my ram, I cant rally justify If my pc is working well or not. When I turn the pc on, every fan turns on and the motherboard lights turn on. How do I see if there’s damage?

Get some RAM. Try to boot and operate as you normally would.

You can or you can't. Problems will be revealed over time or not. Maybe in 10 seconds, maybe never.

Otherwise you are just speculating.

Feb 22, 2023
Get some RAM. Try to boot and operate as you normally would.

You can or you can't. Problems will be revealed over time or not. Maybe in 10 seconds, maybe never.

Otherwise you are just speculating.
I am being a bit paranoid, since I haven’t done anything really too critical, but ram is coming in soon. I’ll update you when I have the RAM

Feb 28, 2023
Water can cause a short circuit, as can dust. If there is no smoke when you turn it on, then most likely you have not damaged your computer.

TRENDING THREADS