wattman, radeon settings and afterburner

Jul 31, 2018
hello folks,
so i have a 390x shapphire tri-x and use radeon settings to adjust game settings when they are crap (like enabling triple buffering in opengl in no man's sky) and afterburner for custom fan curve and underclocking (like lowering memory clock that maximize cause of having 2 monitor on one gpu (cause the gpu have only 2 state 150 and 1500mhz)), now wattman keep crashing and restoring driver whan gaming at lower clock (even if i'm not touching voltage!) and that's frustrating so i want to ddu driver and reinstalling only driver whitout radeon setting but i want to keep touching things like triple buffering or else, now the question is there an alternative to radeon setting that works?

edit: typo

Jul 31, 2018

nope they conflict anyway i tried several time to install drivers and not even opening the settings panel, unistall msi afterburned it's not a solution cause i need the custom fan curve so maybe i just have to stick with the 16.11.5 driver that don't have the crap wattman but with this "solution" i will not have an updated system

Jul 31, 2018
so i find another solution, wipe drivers, reinstalling the drivers without radeon settings and using msi afterburner for fan curve and radeon pro for game settings, now the only downside is that i can't change video options for films etc and in the windows registry i don't know the entry to change but at least now my driver didn't crash every time thank you sir anyway